Buy Sterile latex surgical gloves from Stoe, made from premium quality natural Rubber Latex. Anatomically shaped for precision touch, extra comfort and reducing hand fatigue.
Conforms to ASTM and EN 455. Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide(EO) Powder free for reducing risk of allergic reactions. For
- Lower modulus for better comfort
- Powder free gloves for eliminating the possibility of skin irritation
- Thicker gloves for enhanced safety
- Material – Natural Rubber Latex
- Colour – Creamy White
- Design – Hand Specific, Beaded Cuff, Micro rough textured
- Type – Powder-free (Chlorinated/Polymer coated) Latex Surgical Gloves
- Powder Content – 2mg/dm²
- Extractable Protein Level – 50 micro gram/dm²
- Sterilisation – Ethylene Oxide / Gamma irradiated as per customer requirement
- Labelling – Shall comply with the corresponding labelling specification and customer requirement
- Shelf Life – 3 years from the date of manufacture
- Storage condition – Shall be stored in cool dry place and away from direct light.
ISO 9001 : 2008
ISO 13485 : 2003
Quality Standard- ASTM D 3577, EN455 1 &
There are no reviews yet.